Case StudyNorthern Nevada Legal Aid
Northern Nevada Legal Aid is a nonprofit legal aid organization serving qualified residents in Washoe and surrounding rural northern Nevada counties. Legal aid is free or low-cost advice, assistance, or representation in civil matters for those who could not otherwise afford an attorney. Its goal is to eliminate barriers to access to the legal system for our society’s most vulnerable members to protect their rights, keep them safe and provide stability. It also provides legal system efficiencies by decreasing self-represented litigants.
They came to Ace Studios needing help with rebranding their entity. After 50+ years of operating in Washoe County, they needed to communicate that they are available to help anyone in Northern Nevada, but their brand and website didn’t reflect this message.
Ace Studios needed to achieve the following to measure success:
- Design and develop a new website in WordPress.
- Make sure the website is meets WCAG and ADA compliance.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to come up with a new name for the brand.
The team at Ace Studios was able to deliver on those goals and more.
- Creating a new brand strategy to expand the organization’s horizons beyond county lines, when they’re known for that
- Making sure the website, and brand color scheme are ADA compliant
- Rewriting the website copy to be SEO-friendly as well as well-organized and compelling for their clients
- Brand identity strategy, logo design & color scheme creation
- Website architecture strategy
- WordPress design & development
- Ensuring the website is ADA compliant and meets minimum WCAG standards
We were able to provide Northern Nevada Legal Aid with a new and informative WordPress website, as well as a new brand name and look.