Case StudySupported Decision Making in Nevada
SDMNevada.org is a community education project put together by the Self-Determination Law Project.
The Self-Determination Law Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation that was formed for the sole purpose of providing community education and outreach to inform the public about Nevada’s Supported Decision Making law.
Ace Studios was commissioned to help the project create the informational website to assist people with disabilities in Nevada to know what resources are available to them in making decisions for themselves.
- Creating a brand and website from scratch
- Making sure the website, and brand color scheme are ADA compliant
- Website hosting
- Brand identity creation & color scheme creation
- Website architecture strategy
- Website design & development
- Ensuring the website is ADA compliant and meets minimum WCAG standards
We were able to provide Supported Decision Making in Nevada with a new brand and informative website to help launch their initiative.